1. First of all, you must create an account. The account is used to log into both the game and our website. Click here to open the registration page.
2. Install World of Warcraft. Use torrent to find it, you need 2.4.3 version.
3. Open up the "World of Warcraft" directory. And find realmsilt.wtf file. You can find it in the main World of Warcraft directory.
4. Open up the file called "realmlist.wtf" with a text editor such as Notepad. To do this, you must right click on the file and choose properties, then select notepad as the default software for files with the ".wtf" ending. You may also just start the text editor and drag the file into the edit window.
5. Erase all text and change it to:
set realmlist bone-storm.com
You may now start playing! If you need any help, do not hesitate to create a support ticket.